One Health Antimicrobial Stewardship Conference
- May 20-21: This conference will offer experts in animal and human health fields and environmental science platform to share leading practices in antimicrobial stewardship and provide evidence-informed information for all participants. The conference will include two days of continuing education, poster session and evening dinner with keynote speaker, Timothy Caulfield, author and host of the Netflix series A User’s Guide to Cheating Death. Click HERE for more information.
Foot-and-Mouth Emergency Preparation Course for Canada
- May 4-June 1, 2020: 12 hr(s) CE approved by the New Brunswick Veterinary Medical Association. An online course in FMD recognition and disease response procedures is now available for Canada’s veterinarians, registered veterinary technicians / technologists. Master the latest information, training and procedures in disease recognition and response in this cost-effective, Canadian context course. The self-paced course can be completed in just 12 hours over a four-week period from the comfort of home or office. Click here to register https://animalhealth.ca/ahem/training/
Atlantic Provinces Veterinary Conference
- April 24-26: Marriott Halifax Harbourfront Hotel. Halifax, NS. Click HERE for more information and to register.
Canadian Veterinary Medical Association Convention
- July 9-12: Quebec City, Que. Registration opens January 15th. Click HERE for more information and to register.
scil Animal Care
- scil animal care company is a leader in veterinary CE. We have aligned ourselves with the brightest and the best leaders in their field to deliver the most current and pertinent CE to you and your team. We offer courses for all skill levels all across Canada and all of our courses are CE accredited. Full course calendar