Mountain Road Animal Hospital
Moncton, New Brunswick
Located in the north end of Moncton, Mountain Road Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary medical facility that seeks to provide to their highly valued and growing clientele the best possible medical therapies, surgical care and dental treatments. We offer laser surgery, in-house diagnostics including digital and dental radiography, laser therapy, acupuncture and routine services such as spays and neuters, immunizations and internal medicine. Our 3 examination rooms are well equipped to serve our patients needs, and we are proud to be an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA).
We are currently looking for a Veterinarian to join our forward-thinking team of 4 outstanding doctors and 8 well-trained technicians, who work hand-in-hand to make a positive, lasting impact on animal health care by delivering high-quality, comprehensive medicine to their patients. Ours is a genuinely unique environment, and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. Harmony is equally important to us, as is ensuring a great working atmosphere where
honesty through transparency builds trust. We relish in the tranquility and tight-knit community bonds that come with living in a city surrounded by a rural environment. The hospital is located in a charming area that offers an abundance of outdoor activities, while still maintaining that safe, small-town feeling. We are surrounded by “The Hub of the Maritimes”, another name for Moncton, known to be one of New Brunswick’s economic nerve centers, also home to unique sights and attractions such as the
Tidal Bore Petitcodiac River, Centennial Park and Magnetic Hill, where cars appear to roll uphill when put into neutral.
You will mainly be performing consultations and surgery for companion animals. The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, a positive attitude and eagerness to tackle the job and to work productively with others. In addition, these qualities are important to us:
● Passion for animals and an active interest in their health and wellbeing
● High emotional intelligence with the ability to empathize
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
● Willingness to pitch in and support our other veterinarians
● Ability to go above and beyond to get along with the team through mutual respect
● A strong desire to educate and maintain solid relationships with clients
● You know your measure, can work independently but you also know when to call for assistance
● You respond to the real setbacks that we all know happen with positivity and grace
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a rewarding and flexible approach to remuneration, and it’s not just about money! Here’s what’s in it for you:
● Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
● Signing Bonus
● Schedule that supports a great work/life balance (closed on Sundays)
● Generous CE allowance
● Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
● Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs including +35 local DVMs in New Brunswick
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us: please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mountain Road Animal Hospital is also part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we
partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.