We’re hiring new team members!
– Veterinarian at our well-established veterinary health center to work alongside our current veterinarians, Dr. Karine Eusanio and Dr. Jerome Tremblay.
Grey Cove Vet is known for:
– our conscious approach to treating pets
– our attentiveness
– our safe and positive work environment
Salary and Benefits
Competitive Pay, Every second Monday off for veterinarians with pay (you get a 3 day weekend every 2 weeks), Health and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan, Discounted veterinary care, Dedicated desk space, Stable
workload, No on-call duties, No weekend shifts, Gradual introduction of tasks based on comfort level, Zero tolerance for abusive clients, Yearly weekend staff getaway, and Mental health Awareness.
·Licensed to practice Veterinary Medicine in Canada
·Bilingual (French/English) an asset but not mandatory
New grads welcome, mentoring available on site.
As a veterinarian, you are the indispensable animal healer. Your diverse skill set is recognized, valued, and employed. Your medical or surgical preferences can be accommodated to best suit a position which will bring you happiness.
82 Rufin st, Dieppe NB
Brand new building
Near many amenities
How to Apply
Please email me at email@example.com and include:
– Cover letter
– Your availabilities for an interview (in person or online)
Applicants who do not follow these directions will not be interviewed.
– Company events
– Dental care
– Extended health care
– Life insurance
– On-site parking
– Paid time off
– RRSP match
Job Type: Full-time
– Monday to Friday
– No On-call evenings, weekends, nor holidays