Elmwood Veterinary Hospital is seeking a full-time or part-time Veterinarian to join our amazing team! Our hospital is AAHA accredited in addition to being AAFP Cat Friendly. Our talented team of 3 DVMs offer a wide array of services including wellness examinations, acupuncture, internal medicine, ultrasound, dentistry and Western and Chinese Herbal consults. New grads are welcome to apply and will benefit from our in depth mentorship program that will be adapted to fit your specific needs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
● Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in New Brunswick
● Passion for what you do every day
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members
WHAT WE OFFER
● Signing Bonus
● Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
● Generous CE allowance
● Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
● Access to our network of over 700 DVMs
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Elmwood Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.