Metro Animal Emergency Clinic (MAEC) is a 24 hr Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care facility serving Halifax Regional Municipality since 1997. We believe in continuous personal and professional betterment through growth opportunities and continuing education. Our recently updated facility supports staff so they can provide the best care possible for pets in almost any situation. We work closely with many rescue organizations as well as SPCA and Hope for Wildlife.
MAEC is hiring Veterinarians to our experienced, collaborative, team environment where the focus is on medicine and pets.
We offer generous compensation package including ongoing CE, Uniform allowance, vacation and paid sick leave, benefits including medical/dental, life, disability and employee assistance program for eligible employees, VIN registration, veterinary membership dues and profit sharing.
As our ideal candidate, you have:
– A Valid Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) Degree enabling practice in Canada
– Licence in Nova Scotia or eligibility to become licenced
– Excellent diagnostic skills
– Strong leadership skills and positive team player attitude to enable team efficiency
– Compassionate customer service to build client loyalty and trust
– Ability to stay focused and be effective under pressure
– Ability to work shiftwork that will include days, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
Located in Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM) in Nova Scotia Canada, the area has a small town feel with the big city amenities. Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, in N.S. you are never far from breathtaking scenery and peacefulness. HRM and Nova Scotia is culturally diverse, affordable and one of the fastest growing areas in Canada.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to our team.