Fredericton Animal Hospital
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Located at the corner of Prospect and Smythe Street, Fredericton Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital that has been serving the local community since 2012. Our hospital was completely renovated a few years ago, with all new equipment including an in-house lab, a modern surgical suite, digital radiology, computerized patient records and much more.
Our team of 3 doctors work hand-in-hand with a well-trained support team to make a positive, lasting impact on animal health care by delivering high-quality, comprehensive medicine to their patients. We are focused on putting pets first by providing them with innovative medicine in a welcoming and stress-free environment. We’ve built strong bonds with our clients and we see all
of our patients as part of our extended family.
We are accredited members of the American Animal Hospital Association, which means that we offer the facilities, equipment, staff and medical protocols that AAHA believes are important for the delivery of high-quality care. This keeps us at the forefront of the profession. We have also been accredited by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, the New Brunswick Veterinary
Medical Association and the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
We offer a wide range of services, including medical, diagnostic, surgical, and preventive health care needs for dogs and cats. We also treat all types of birds (such as Cockatoos, Lovebirds, Finches, Parakeets, Doves, Meyers Parrots), pocket pets (hamsters, gerbils, ferrets, guinea pigs, hedgehogs, rats and chinchillas), rabbits and exotic pets. We are currently looking for a Veterinarian to join our one-of-a-kind practice. We offer a harmonious working environment where every single member of the team is valued. We relish in the tranquility and tight-knit community bonds that come with living in a quaint city that is rich in culture and history and combines the comfort of a small town with world-class facilities.
What Makes Us Unique?
● Focus on Client Education: we do our best to educate our clients so that together we can provide the individualized care you would expect for any valued family member;
● Ensuring Your Pet’s Comfort: we make sure all pets are comfortable, happy and relaxed while in our care, by providing them with soft beds, toys, and snacks during exams;
● Modern Therapies: we offer acupuncture to our patients suffering from pain, inflammation and other conditions;
● Topnotch service: today, only 15% of veterinary practices in the US and Canada hold the “AAHA-accredited” designation;
● Our location: as the capital city of New Brunswick, Fredericton is a great place to build a new life, as it holds one of the most affordable housing markets in the country. In 2021, Fredericton ranked as one of the top 10 cities in Canada, and is proud to have been named to the Global Top 21 list of Intelligent Communities as well as one of Canada’s best locations to live and work. It is also known as the craft beer brewing town of Canada. Click here to fall in love with the “Celestial City”!
It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us: please send your resume to email@example.com
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in New Brunswick
● Passion for what you do every day
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Flexible schedule (both full-time and part-time hours available)
● Competitive salary
● Generous CE allowance
● Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Fredericton Animal Hospital is also part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.