Kingston Regional Pet Hospital, located on the beautiful Lake Ontario in Kingston, is looking for TWO full-time Veterinarians. We are an ‘After Hours’ Emergency Vet Hospital offering emergency vet care in the Kingston region (providing after hours services for patients of most practices in the region between Trenton and Brockville including Belleville, Napanee and Kingston). We also offer diagnostics, pet blood transfusions, pet ear and eye surgery, as well as soft tissue surgery. Our clinic houses an exceptional, experienced team with all the equipment needed to practice an excellent standard of care to all patients. We are offering a veterinarian above average compensation with a signing bonus, comprehensive benefit package, CE allowance and an excellent opportunity for work/life balance. New Graduates welcomed!
Our ideal Candidate
– A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited college
– Strong leadership skills combined with a positive team player attitude
– Excellent diagnostic and surgical skills
– Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with your clients
– Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused, work independently and work effectively under pressure.
What do we offer?
– Career growth opportunities to hold key leadership positions
– CE opportunities with access to annual conferences, seminars, and CE allowance
– Networking, collaboration, and knowledge exchange with other veterinarians within our practices
– Continued investments in new technologies, advanced diagnostics, and modern facilities including digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, modern ultrasound and in-house lab testing
– Technician assisted appointments
– Variable Pay Program (bonus)
– Flexible schedule
– Paid dues and college fees
– Vacation and paid time off.
If this sounds interesting to you please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter.
Location: 1381 Midland Avenue, Kingston, Ontario K7P 2W5