Moose Jaw, SK | April 2021

Do you enjoy small town feel with all the amenities?

Moose Jaw Animal Clinic is looking to add two part/full time veterinarians to our well established mixed animal practice.

The clinic has 6 full time veterinarians, 2 part-time veterinarians, 8 RVTs, 5 receptionists, and several other support staff. We have an advanced in-clinic Abaxis laboratory, digital x rays including dental, both small and large animal portable ultrasounds.

We are located on the outskirts of the city, in a spacious facility with room to grow. Upon entering the well sized reception area you will find 6 exam rooms and well stocked retail and pharmacy area. We have a dedicated large animal area with a drive thru alley, two indoor chutes one equipped with an electric winch and a horse stock. Our small animal area includes separate dog and cat rooms. A surgical and dental suite and a roomy treatment area with kennels for close observation. We have a separate area for diagnostic imaging and a cozy lab. Just off the treatment room you will find a well laid out small animal isolation area with separate outside access to our scour ward.

Present caseload is approximately 75% small animal with a small portion including exotics and wildlife medicine. The rest of the 25% being made of primarily routine large animal (mostly beef) with the opportunity of dairy herd health if interested.

This is a very friendly working environment with excellent staff. We offer a very competitive salary, four weeks paid vacation, signing bonus, yearly bonus, health and dental, CE allowance, and paid dues.

If this clinic sounds like the right fit for you and want more information or would like to apply, please contact Dr. Ramdath Changar at, (306) 692-3622, (306) 630-6980. We would love to show you the clinic and what we have to offer!