Rediscover your passion for healing as you join a team of exceptional Veterinary Professionals, committed to providing medical and surgical excellence in an empathetic and friendly environment. Here at Mayfield Veterinary Clinic, we understand that our growing and faithful clientele wants the best possible care for their pets, so we strive to maintain our services at an optimal level. We recognise that our team is the foundation of not just our business, but of our way of life. Thanks to our continuous growth, we now have the opportunity to welcome a new team member who will join us in the next exciting phase of our journey. Besides offering interesting and diverse cases, we ensure a great working atmosphere where honesty through transparency builds trust, as well as a commitment to maintaining Work/Life Balance.
Mayfield Veterinary Clinic is a fully-equipped facility that has been serving the community in New Brunswick and bordering Main with pride since 1987, thanks to the help and support of a dedicated and caring staff of RVTs, animal care attendants, assistants, receptionists and volunteers. Our team looks after domestic pets and has a history of working with the local farming community on maintaining the health of their working animals – both small and large – as well as livestock, thus developing a well- earned reputation for meeting our customers and patients needs and expectations, while attracting, retaining and developing quality professionals.The clinic is accessible and conveniently located, we relish in the tranquility and tight-knit community bonds that come with living in a rural environment. Our region is surrounded by scenic farms, parks, trails and is the perfect place to unwind and reconnect with nature.
Mayfield Veterinary Clinic is also part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
You will mainly be caring for companion animals. Your qualifications, talent and skills are certainly essential to your success in this role:
● Passion for what you do every day
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
● Willingness to explore new horizons and accept change
● A strong desire to educate and maintain solid relationships with clients
● Ability to quickly build rapport with customers, fellow team member and management
● Ability to respond to the real setbacks that we all know happen with positivity and grace.
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a rewarding and flexible approach to remuneration, and it’s not just about money!– typically this will include:
● Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
● Accommodation bonus
● Moving Allowance
● Signing Bonus
● Flexible schedule (Part-time or Full-time)
● Generous CE allowance
● Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
● Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs including +35 local DVMs in New Brunswick
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
It’s time to apply!
By now you will have realised that Mayfield Veterinary Clinic is a genuinely unique environment and one that values and encourages quality, excellence and harmony in all that we do.It is time for you to make the next step in your career and join us! Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.