Saint John, NB | Septembre 2022
Emergency Registered Veterinary Technician
A 24-hour emergency and specialty hospital in Saint John is seeking Registered Veterinary Technicians to create a diverse and talented Emergency and Surgery Team.
This emergency hospital will be a fully equipped facility, providing a wide variety of emergency and surgical services and emergency care.
What to Expect:
- Friendly/Inclusive Culture: A team that treats each other with respect and kindness, ensuring everyone feels welcome.
- Appreciation: Doctors and technicians that truly value each individual team member for who they are and each unique experience they bring to the team.
- A great learning environment! The opportunity to mentor and guide technician students. Supporting and encouraging each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- You are a Registered Veterinary Technician dedicated to outstanding client service and excellent patient care.
- You understand the importance of maintaining a positive, respectful, uplifting hospital culture and genuinely love working with people that share that same value.
- You can adapt to the individual needs of each patient, are eager to continue enhancing your skill set, and truly want to make a difference
- Shifts schedules will likely follow a 3 on, 3 off format.
- Overnights and weekends will apply.
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- CE Allowance
- EVTA Dues Paid
- Retention bonus and relocation assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Pet Discount
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
For more information, contact Dr. Mitchell Downey at email@example.com or 506-696-2550