Saint John, NB | September 2022
Emergency Associate Veterinarians
A 24-hour emergency and specialty hospital in Saint John is seeking motivated Veterinarians to create a diverse and talented Emergency and Surgery Team.
This emergency hospital will be a fully equipped facility, providing a wide variety of emergency and surgical services, and emergency care.
What to Expect:
- Friendly/Inclusive Culture: A team that treats each other with respect and kindness, ensuring everyone feels welcome.
- Appreciation: Doctors and technicians that truly value each individual team member for who they are and each unique experience they bring to the team.
- A great learning environment! The opportunity to mentor and guide technician students. Supporting and encouraging each other and love to celebrate wins, big or small.
- You are a licensed or eligible Veterinarian dedicated to outstanding client service and excellent patient care.
- New graduates and experienced veterinarians welcome!
- You understand the importance of maintaining a positive, respectful, uplifting hospital culture and genuinely love working with people that share that same value.
- You can adapt to the individual needs of each patient, are eager to continue enhancing your skill set, and truly want to make a difference
- Shifts schedules will follow a 3 on, 3 off format.
- Overnights and weekends will apply.
- Opportunity for General Practice work available for those interested.
- CE Allowance
- NBVMA Dues Paid
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Employee Pet Discount
- Retention bonus and relocation assistance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
For more information, contact Dr. Mitchell Downey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 506-696-2550