Riverview Animal Hospital
Riverview, New Brunswick
Join us at Riverview Animal Hospital, New Brunswick’s premier family practice and 24-hour emergency and referral center care facility. Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) for over 30 years, we are recognized among the finest in the industry and are consistently at the forefront of advanced veterinary medicine. We are also a Cat Friendly Practice, accredited at the Gold level. Our staff handle and treat cats with understanding, gentleness and respect, and make every effort to ensure each visit is stress-free for clients and their feline friends. With our continuous growth and the expansion of our facility to almost 12,000 square feet, we are looking for a dynamic Associate Veterinarian to join our team of 70+ people. New grads are welcome to apply as solid mentorship will be provided, and we will work with you on a schedule that is flexible and mutually beneficial.
It’s time to apply! Send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Licensed (or eligibility) to practice veterinary medicine in New Brunswick
● Passion for what you do every day
● Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● Excellent communication skills, both when dealing with clients and team members.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Relocation Allowance
● Competitive salary plus bonus potential
● Flexible work schedule (both full-time and part-time hours available)
● Generous CE allowance
● Access to our network of over 1000 DVMs
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Professional liability coverage
● Association dues and VIN membership
● Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
● Fairness, respect in the workplace
● Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
● Mentorship for new grads
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE:
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Riverview Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary hospitals are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic and hospital we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.