Veterinary Territory Manager
NB, Northern NS & PEI Territory – Part Time: 3 days a week
The Veterinary Territory Manager will be responsible for building relationships with clients in the NB, NS & PEI areas of Atlantic Canada. Travel will be required, which in addition to the New Brunswick area, will include regular trips to Northern Nova Scotia and PEI. Therefore, the ideal dynamic candidate will be based or living in the Moncton area.
WHY JOIN THE AVENTIX SALES TEAM:
– Aventix is one of the largest Canadian owned and operated Animal Health Companies.
– Our core focuses and specializations include Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Critical Care, Diagnostics & Nutritionals
– We create and foster a sales team who is passionate about supporting the veterinary community
– We offer an attractive compensation package which includes base salary, bonuses and car allowance
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
– Experienced and enthusiastic Animal Health Technician (preferred)
– Previous veterinary sales experience considered an asset
– Professional verbal and written communication skills
– Attention to detail, excellent organizational and territory management skills are essential
– Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
– Bilingualism would be considered a huge asset
– Valid Driver’s License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
– Computer software literacy – Email/Internet & Microsoft Office
– Knowledge of ACT/CRM software considered an asset
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Establishing strong sales relationships with veterinarians and their team members
– Independently manage your territory to ensure targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
– Attend monthly conference calls (2 half Fridays each month) and National Sales Meetings to update product knowledge, share success stories and discuss selling strategies
– Attend Regional Conferences as required
Please send your resume and covering letter in confidence to: Tracey Bennett at email@example.com.
Thank you to those who apply. Only those candidates considered for interviews will be contacted.