Mountain Road Animal Hospital is located in Moncton, New Brunswick. We are a 4 doctor, progressive small animal practice that feels strongly about patient care and friendly, compassionate customer service. We provide all types of veterinary services such as annual wellness examinations, regular vaccinations, spay and neuter procedures, flea & tick control, dental care, surgeries, and more. We as well now offer our client comprehensive Wellness Programs for their pets. We are currently looking for a full time Registered Veterinary Technician to join our team!
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
● Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
● A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
● A willingness to mentor and be mentored to help all team members grow in their skills
● Solid communication skills both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support
team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Mountain Road Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan
● Competitive wage
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
● Opportunity to advance in your career
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!