About the role
Acadia Veterinary Hospital is a busy two doctor small animal hospital located in beautiful Dieppe. We are looking for a full time
bilingual Registered Veterinary Technician to join the team! Our ideal candidate will be an organized, energetic team player with great communication skills, compassion for our patients and the ability to have fun while doing what you love.
Our technicians work throughout the clinic and may be required to answer phones, schedule appointments, admit/discharge and
support our reception team as needed. Hours for this position will include some evenings and saturdays.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please email your coverletter, resume and reference to Lise at email@example.com
Acadia Veterinary Clinic is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base. You can find more about us on www.vetstrategy.com
Here’s what you can expect from us:
● Friendly and supportive work environment
● Continuing education allowance
● Comprehensive benefit plan
● Competitive wage
● Access to Animal Care Technology online training
● Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
● Opportunity to advance in your career
● Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
● Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
For more info on Acadia Veterinary Hospital, please visit our website: http://www.acadiavet.ca
We look forward to hearing from you!