Acadia Veterinary Hospital is a busy two doctor small animal hospital located in beautiful Dieppe. We are looking for a full time
bilingual Associate Veterinarian to join the team! The team at Acadia is very collaborative, working together for their clients and
patients. Acadia is a french community catering to French speaking clientele. The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility complete with digital X-ray including dental, ultrasound and full idexx lab.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
– A valid DVM from an accredited university
– Bilingual – English & French are a must!
– Provincial licensing or eligibility to be licensed
– Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
– A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
– Solid communication skills, both when dealing withclients and interpersonal relationships
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – please note – new grads are welcome
Acadia Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated
group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the
community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner
with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
– Competitive salary plus future bonus potential
– Access to hospital group medical plan
– Generous CE allowance
– Access to our online training library
– Professional Liability coverage
– Membership dues
– Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
– National peer support
– Fairness, respect in the workplace and the opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hear from you!